Do you love your business, but hate accounting?
Do you sit up at night with your mind processing and reprocessing unresolved questions about how to keep your business on a solid financial footing or nurture it to the next level?
Are you paying good money for an accountant and bookkeeper, and still lacking enough confidence in your company’s financials to answer the critical questions?
Do you feel like you’re flying blind and fast with no sense of the terrain ahead?
Here is your step-by-step blueprint for using the tools and people you have already paid for to shine a financial spotlight on your business in a way that makes sense to you and clears the haze, including:
- How to transform piles of reports into business insights without boredom and frustration.
- The reasons you may want to kill your bookkeeper, and how to prevent it.
- Transforming your financial statements to tell the story of your business in your own language
- How to understand your financial story without ever saying the words “debit and credit”
- Why it’s okay to pull out and dust off those monthly financial reports you’ve been hiding in the drawer
- And much, much more.
Your First CFO will transform your current stress and uncertainty about bookkeepers, accounting, and finance into quiet and steady confidence in the future of your business.