IF YOU KILL YOUR BOOKKEEPER AND ACCOUNTANT, WHO WILL CUT THE BAIL CHECK?!
Pam Prior, Author of “Your First CFO: The Accounting Cure for Small Business Owners.”, 2018, Morgan James Publishing
THERE’S A BETTER PATH TO FINANCIAL CONFIDENCE AND RESTFUL NIGHTS.
“You are my Financial Fairy Godmother!”
HERE, FINALLY, IS A SOLUTION FOR ENTREPRENEURS…
…who want to run their businesses without the frustration of constant financial surprises and piles of meaningless paperwork. If you pull your hair out every time you have to talk to the bookkeeper or accountant; and if you’re scared of finding out with no time left that you have a massive tax bill … then:
All in 8 weeks.
WHAT DO I GET?
- You get a complete business forecast built personally for you by Pam. It tells you what your REVENUE, PROFIT, AND CASH FLOW will be each month for the next 12 months. (This is the forecast process she uses for her start-up clients as well as her $10 million clients. It WORKS for everyone).
- You learn how to USE that forecast like a rock star entrepreneur!
- You’ll get a PERSONALIZED playbook for your business finance needs: Details to hand your bookkeeper and accountant so that they can serve your needs going forward.
- A Facebook CFO ON CALL! A private Facebook group monitored hourly by Pam during regular workhours (and truth be told, on weekends as well) for asking and answering all of your finance and accounting questions.
- Want to know how to hire the right bookkeeper for your business? Ask away.
- Want to know how to minimize tax preparation time? Ask away.
- Want to know where to eat dinner when you’re ever in Philadelphia? Ask away.
- Want to know the best way to keep track of receipts? Ask away.
- Want to know about apps for keeping track of your car mileage? Ask away.
- You’ll meet other entrepreneurs and grow to know them and build relationships with them. And THIS, my friend is how we help each other’s businesses grow!
- Three days at live event mastermind and training in May with Pam and a small group to focus on the challenges, opportunities, and growth that your business is facing:
- Hot Seats for each participant
- Workshop on how to get every bit of value out of your new forecast
- Fun activities
- Lectures that are so much fun you don’t know you’re learning finance
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- If you join us, then for 8 weeks you just have to respond to a guided question each week about your business – It will take 30 minutes tops each week.
- MAR 12 – APR 30, 2018 Optionally, participate in 8 weekly group video calls, where you’ll have so much fun with Pam, that you won’t even feel the pain of having learned another weekly tidbit of knowledge about finance and accounting.
- MAY 4-7, 2018: Optionally, join Pam and this amazing group of entrepreneurs at a 3-day event in Florida for an intensive workshop on getting your entrepreneurial financial feet FIRMLY underneath you.
- Get your personalize forecast and bookkeeper/accountant instructions delivered to you with a complete understanding of how to use them to claim your financial confidence.
SO – is there a catch? NO.
Why is gold-standard, experienced “Chief Financial Officer”-level support suddenly available to everyone?
Well, there is no catch. Period. I’ve been a financial leader for CEO’s from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies for a lot of years. I’ve done that … now it’s time to live for a bigger goal:
Get to know your CFO
It is my mission to have millions of entrepreneurs understand that
FINANCE IS FUN.
It’s not the enemy,
or the monster under the bed,
or the ghost in the closet.
Finance is your best friend…
…IF it’s introduced to you in the right way,
on your terms,
and in the context of your life and business.
Simply put – if this message resonates with you,
you are part of Pam’s mission.
Because your success is Pam’s primary focus, the group size is very limited. She intends to make 100% sure this program works for each and every participant.
Pam creates these forecasts and playbooks for her one-on-one clients for between
$15,000 and $20,000!
Pam wants to talk with you in person, because if this is NOT right for your business, she will direct you to the right resources. If this IS right for your business – she wants to make you a success story.
I’m not fancy here. My efforts are all focused on serving clients – so this link takes you RIGHT to a calendar where you can schedule a short call with me so that we can assess if this is a good fit for YOUR business, and your peace of mind.