An Experienced Partner for Your Business
Pam Prior is a Best Selling Author, Radio Show Host, Financial Executive, CPA, Speaker, Teacher and “Cash Flow Quarterback.” An experienced CFO, she assesses businesses quickly and thoroughly – defining a clear-cut roadmap for putting your financials to work for you, fully aligned with your strategies. Although her methodology is time-tested and replicable, specific solutions are tailored directly to her clients and represent how they think about their businesses.
Pam’s in-depth experience and relationship-focused approach are uniquely suited for quickly understanding what your next steps should be and fitting that solution smoothly into your company culture. Her career has run from the mail room to the boardroom in small companies and Fortune 500 companies, across a broad array of industries; providing the context to serve you with actionable, measurable steps, helping you guide your business on the path to greater revenue and profitability.
Rule Your Numbers
Rule your numbers! Don’t let your numbers rule you. You’ve earned that! Let Pam provide you with the freedom to sleep soundly at night knowing that your decisions are aligned with your cash flow. Learn what it’s like to have an experienced and empathetic sounding board on your side of the table. Together with Pam you can minimize cash surprises and maximize cash opportunities, growing your business by ruling your numbers.
”I will earn your trust, speak to you in Business-Owner-English, and bring proven, yet cost-effective CFO experience to your team with an unparalleled sensitivity.
You will know your numbers with a new confidence; that confidence will lead to clarity; and that clarity will lead to your steady hand at the helm of rapidly moving ship, with complete control, and miles of sight-line into the future.”
- Best-Selling Author of “Your First CFO: The Accounting Cure for Small Business Owners” (Publisher Morgan James, NY)
- Held key role with DuPont US, European and Canadian management teams through significant accounting system conversion (including cost accounting, consolidations and currency translation). Reduced global financial reporting cycle from 15 days to 2.5 days for $1.2 billion Pharmaceutical subsidiary and implemented switchover to Euro.
- Led financial integration of $30 million Combichem acquisition by DuPont Pharmaceuticals. And led financial integration of Bristol-Myers Squibb acquisition of DuPont Pharmaceuticals for $7 billion.
- Teamed with CEO on major corporate realignment initiative at Greatwide Truckload Management, involving Sales, Operations, and Administration in order to support and grow the customer and agent base. Dramatically improved operational efficiency and raised satisfaction among core constituents while regaining $50 million in
- Subsequently led financial due diligence data room preparation for reverse merger with Cardinal Distribution by owners.
- Reconstructed Greatwide balance sheet and resulting financial reports while reducing working capital by $6 million through complete restructuring of order-to-cash cycle.
- Reduced Greatwide “over 60-day” Trade Accounts Receivable through restructure of department and process, resulting in contribution of $1 million annually to earnings (25% of total EBITA) during 2008 economic downturn.
- As small-company SOX-404 industry leader, spoke to conventions and advised small groups on implementation strategy and execution.
- As CFO of Gentris Corporation, led due diligence and negotiation preparation for strategic sale of $10 million genomics company to strategic buyer (through coordination of 72 existing owners), ensuring that facility and 95% of employees remained on the rolls
Associations and Board Memberships
- Member, Forum of Executive Women since 2012
- Treasurer, The Crossing, 2011-2012
- Treasurer, A Soldier’s Hands, Inc.
- Member, AICPA
- Member, PAICPA
- Priorities Group, Inc. – Founder & CEO
- Schiller Grounds Care – Chief Financial Office
- Gentris Corporation: Global Specimen Solutions – Chief Financial Officer
- Greatwide Truckload Mgmt. – Chief Financial Officer
- Tasty Baking Company – Controller/Director of Internal Control
- Cardinal Health – Controller
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals: DuPont Merck E.I. DuPont de Nemours – Global Accounting Manager/Sr. Accounting Analyst
- CPA (Active) Pennsylvania
- MBA University of Delaware 1994
- Bachelor of Science Accounting University of Delaware 1988
To view complete resume click here.
“On a foundation of solid technical and leadership-based CFO experience,
I help make order out of chaos, and prepare people and platforms for growth or rehabilitation.”
My business is growing exponentially, and I need a CFO to can help set us up for a clear, crisp, flexible, and reliable financial (CASH) forecast, WITHOUT slowing us down. Pam immediately earned my trust, and just as importantly, the trust of my team. Her confidence, experience, and caring are evident at the very first meeting.With Pam, we proceeded to go from a monthly financial meeting in which I said “This was the biggest waste of my time; and none of these numbers make sense;” to a financial meeting after which I said,“This was the best use of an hour spent on my business in the last month.Sure – things are changing every day, that’s why this business is growing so successfully; and at the Author Incubator, we can count on Pam to keep up and with the vision and to clear the financial path in front of us before our foot hits the ground.
Shout out to Pam Prior who supported me through a major negotiation process. She was my CFO quarterback who created calculators and ran financial plays with me in real time. She also had a wealth of deal experience she offered key wisdom from. Pam is the ONLY CFO I’ve ever met that doesn’t say NO. She says, let’s figure out HOW. Also the first who understands Startups that create exponential growth.
Ka-Ching! They say the CFO role should pay for itself, and this book will pay for itself many times over. Chapter 4 “signature exercises” alone will save business owners many thousands of dollars. Whether you’re looking to add a bookkeeper, part-time CFO, or full-time CFO, this book is an eye-opening must-read.
RECEIVE INFORMATIVE INSIGHT AND DIRECTION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS GOALS!